So Sara and I ,especially this past year, like to fight and yell at each other not because we are mad but because we love each other too much and think that it is our job to make the others persons life how we think it should be, me more so than her. What others don't understand is that that is how we have always been this last year was just hard cause my little sister was getting married and I don't think I was ready for it, I know I am still not used to it but it's growing on me and I am glad to add another member to our big family. The reason I went into all that is because I am sorry for the fights that we had this year mostly because we let other people get into the middle of it and make it worse. I am glad things are back to normal and we can live our lives as bickering sisters.
So this is to my Sara Bear, go ahead read it, warning it is going to be sappy!
(Sara you might want to grab some tissues cause I know this will make you tear up)
Princess,
Wow I can't believe you are 20. I am so proud of the women you are becoming. I see the hard work you are doing to prove everyone wrong, even me, that you aren't too young to be married. I say way to go prove me wrong. I am so glad you are going to school you have always been so smart and I know you have all the potential in the world to be an amazing whatever you decide to be when you grow up. You are a beautiful women inside and out who makes huge differences in the peoples lives you are in, I love you to pieces and hope you have an amazing day! See you at Family dinner tonight!
Love Always,
Alissa
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment