Friday, March 27, 2015

Grandma Kathy

This past week has been one of the hardest weeks of my life. On Thursday March 19, 2015 my Grandma Kathy joined the angels in heaven and I was heart broken. The next few nights I cried myself to sleep and felt like the next few days where spent in a daze. I think I have cried all the tears that I can cry and we celebrate her life Wednesday  March 25,2015.

I want to dedicate this post to my grandma she is one of the most amazing, kind, genuine people I know. I had the opportunity to speak at here services, I got focus on her life and her memories it was one of the best ways to cope and get closure.


Life is now starting to get back to normal it's still hard but I know she is happier and healthier. This lady has blessed my life more than I could ever explain she is my biggest fan and cheerleader she was always there. I wish she could be here to pick out my wedding dress one day and see me walk down the aisle. I  wish I could of had one last sleep over in our fluffy pink robes. It one of those things where every step in my life I will wish  she was here. I know she is my angel and she will be there in spirit.  I love you!

                                Grandma’s gone to heaven.



One quite day the angels came
And took my grandma far away
But in the stillness of the night
I could almost her say

Dear grandchild I will miss you
You mean so much to me
But Jesus called me to his side
In heaven I will be

A place of God’s great beauty
No tears or earthly cares
Only peace and joy forever
And love beyond compare

So remember all the good times
Don’t think about the sad
Treasure all the special moments
Through the years we've had

And if you trust in Jesus
I can promise this and more
You will get a hug from grandma

Someday at heaven’s door

















No comments:

Post a Comment