I have only been to Disneyland once in my life it was for a family vacation when I was 13 but that is all it took, I feel in love. The rides, the excitement, the food, the memories it all add up to being the happiest place on earth. I have been aching to go back but it never seemed to quite work so when the idea popped into my mind again after one of my endless Disney marathons I knew I had to see if this time I could make it work. So a few Sundays ago I sent out a mass text to my sisters and friends to see who was game for an All Girls Disneyland Trip.
For those who know me know when I plan a trip I take it seriously, so seriously I probably could do it professionally. So with in a matter of a couple hours a 5 day California Disneyland Adventure was planned down to the last detail. Oh and with 67 days in the countdown I can't wait to go!
I love planning trips and when I do I go the extra mile, I make power points, packets and any other extra thing that can help build up the anticipation for everyone going. I am currently putting together a Disney Trip Bag for all the girls who are going! When it is all complete I will post more about it :)
This time I decided to get help and make the planning a little more simple and focus more on the fun parts by using Get Away Today. It was so easy to book my trip and it was the best deal I could find. They even sent me a vacation packet along with my tickets!
So with tickets in hand we are currently looking for tips and tricks to make this a good Disney experience. So if you know of any must dos, or must haves I would love any and all suggestions keeping in mind everyone going is 19 and older. I am also a food lover so if anyone knows the best things to eat I am making a list! Thanks to Pinterest and the internet I am finding lots of good stuff but I am also having a hard time sorting through all the fluff!
SO LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN


No comments:
Post a Comment